The transmission channels De-Mail and email require that invoice issuers is able to generate a valid electronic invoice with their software.
Once the De-Mail or email transmission channels have been activated in the user account, the invoice issuer will be notified of the address to be used for sending invoices. Furthermore, it is necessary to enter a sender address, as only messages from previously recorded senders can be considered.
Please note the following:
- No subject must be specified
- A maximum of one invoice may be sent as an XML file in the attachment per email/De-Mail transmission
- Additional attachments and text information of the email/De-Mail will be discarded
- Maximum number of documents attached to the invoice: 200
- Maximum size of e-invoice incl. attachments: 10 MB
Please note that the De-Mail input channel is currently not yet available on the platform.