What status notifications are issued for e-invoices submitted to the OZG-RE and what do they mean?
The OZG-RE has five different status notifications. They are:
- Initial: The invoice has been created in the “web submission” format but not yet sent. You have the option to continue processing.
- Awaiting collection: The invoice has been successfully transmitted and is awaiting collection by the recipient.
- Collected: The recipient has collected the invoice and confirmed receipt of the invoice.
- Rejected: The invoice has been rejected by the system or the recipient due to an error of form or content.
- Deleted: The last change in the status of the invoice was more than 28 days ago. The invoice was therefore deleted by the system.